Thank you for your patience throughout this whole COVID process that we have been working through. To date, Arcadia, BRF, Luther, Viroqua, West Salem and Westby are allowing two members of the athlete’s household (2 Parents or 1 parent and 1 sibling) to attend their respective home events; G-E-T is allowing no spectators at all at this time. All Coulee Conference Schools will not allow visiting spectators to indoor events.
Arcadia Home Winter Tickets
You should have received 2 free tickets from your student athlete that you will need to give to the greeter at the door to be admitted to the event. The free ticket must be filled out as DHS requires us to have a record of those in attendance.
Attendance Protocol: Procedures & Requirements –
Arrive approximately 15 minutes prior to the event.
- JV and Varsity Parents – Enter the South Mid Building Door (Parking lot side)
- Gym Seating – South Bleachers – immediately to your right in the WC JV parents far end & Varsity Parents near end.
- Wrestling and C-team Parents – Enter the HS Commons Entrance
- Gym seating – West Bleachers (nearest the parking lot – immediately on your left)
Masked at all times
Social Distanced – Sit only with your spouse/family member and remain social distanced in the stands.
Remain in the stands while in the gym. Bathrooms are available right at the point you entered the building.
Upon the completion of your daughter’s match, please exit so there is room for the parents attending the next competition or so the janitors can deep clean the facility so it is ready for the gym class the next day.
No Concessions will be available – a water filler will be available across from the concession stand.
Livestream Options to share with those unable to attend
- Wanek Center Arena - Volleyball Events - Varsity/JV
- Old High School Gym - Volleyball C-Team Events