During the next few weeks, COVID-19 vaccination information sessions will be provided both in-person and virtually in Trempealeau County. Learn about the COVID-19 vaccines directly from a local healthcare provider and have your questions answered! After the session, you can also sign up for a vaccine appointment with the Trempealeau County Health Department. These sessions will be offered in English and Spanish.
- Whitehall High School, Auditorium, April 21st 5-6 pm (English)
- Arcadia High School, Auditorium, April 22nd 5-6 pm (English)
- Arcadia High School, Auditorium, April 29th 4:30-5:30 pm (Spanish)
- GET High School, South Gym, April 30th 5-6 pm (English)
- Arcadia High School, Auditorium, May 6th 6:30-7:30 pm (Spanish)
You can also watch the event live using the following methods:
- TCC Cable subscribers can watch on channel 18 or 618 HD.
- Our web stream can be seen at live.wtco.tv.
- People with Roku Devices can add our channel by searching for Trempealeau County Community Access TV and add the channel.
A recording will be available following the event at: video.wtco.tv
These sessions are brought to you by the Trempealeau County Health Department, WTCO, Great Rivers United Way, Great Rivers HUB, Gundersen Tri-County, Mayo Clinic in Arcadia, Arcadia School District, Gale-Ettrick-Trempealeau School District, and Whitehall School District.