Dear Arcadia Families,
We hope your summer is going well. It is hard to believe, yet it is already time to start thinking about school this fall. Plans for reopening school are underway. Please know we are doing what we can to make this school year as safe and healthy as possible for your child(ren) and our staff.
As of right now, we are planning to start the 2020-2021 school year on Thursday, August 27, 2020.
BEFORE YOUR CHILD STARTS SCHOOL, his/her primary household MUST COMPLETE Online Registration (OLR) and the free and reduced lunch application through the Parent Portal. (Note: You are able to register all of your children at one time.)
Due to the current health and safety guidelines recommended by health officials, OLR will be the only way for you to enroll and/or register your child for the upcoming school year. Our annual Registration Day has been canceled.
This critical OLR process serves an important role. It:
- Enrolls your child(ren) in our district
- Updates and confirms current addresses and contact information
- Allows our Transportation Department to develop bus routes
- Allows our Technology Department to prepare devices and review families’ home internet options
- Updates health conditions, medications, and immunizations
- You will need to complete your child(ren)’s OLR, anytime, starting Monday, July 6th, 2020.
ONLINE REGISTRATION STEPS
Follow these steps to complete OLR:
- Log into your Campus Parent Portal on a computer or laptops (Smartphones unsupported)
- First time? Need an account? Contact your school office.
- To complete Online Registration (OLR) select: More>Annual Update
- To complete the Free and Reduced Lunch Application (FRAM) select: More>Meal Benefits
- Coming soon: Pay fees and lunch money online
Need Help? Need to set-up an Infinite Campus Parent Portal Account (Email is required)? Need to reset a password? Have OLR questions? We are here for you! Call 608-323-3315 ext: 2501 or ext: 4100. One-to-one appointments to support you in completing the OLR may be made by calling the same number. (Note: only one parent/guardian may attend the appointment. Please wear a mask.)
**Registration for students in the Head Start Program is separate from this OLR. Students attending area private schools will need to confirm transportation arrangements with our Transportation Department.
The deadline to complete your child(ren)’s OLR is Friday, July 31, 2020.
Elementary students’ Classroom Teacher Assignments will be released ONLY to parents/guardians who have completed OLR beginning on August 13th. Middle and High School students’ final schedules will only be released at each building’s Open House events once OLR is complete.
OPEN HOUSE EVENTS
Traditionally, we have held an Open House each fall for students and families to meet teachers, advisors, and find classrooms and lockers. Plans for building Open House events are, also, in the planning stages. Details will be sent home, by each school, in August.
Annual school pictures are postponed until a date to be determined during the school year.
To keep up-to-date with the latest information regarding our district, schools reopening, and OLR, stay connected with us. Updates will be posted in Infinite Campus’ Parent Portal, on our website - www.arcadia.k12.wi.us and Facebook page - @arcadiaraiders. Updates may also be texted to your cell phones. Please confirm your phone number in the OLR.
Thank you for your patience and understanding,
Arcadia Administration and Staff