Transportation Safety Administration (TSA) is making masks mandatory on our school buses for the 21-22 school year. Please make sure your child(ren)have their masks on at the bus stop. Children who repeatedly do not have their masks on will not be able to ride the bus or van. The bus and van drivers will also follow TSA requirements.
Our students use a variety of means of transportation to get to and from school. To help make your child's transportation a positive experience for all, please observe the following guidelines:
- The back of the Elementary School is for teachers and bus loading and unloading ONLY. Parent pickup is on East River Street.
- The east (Fairfield Avenue) side of the Middle School and High School are for teachers and buses only. Parent pickup is on the west side (Memorial Park).
- If your child is walking or riding their bike to or from school, please make sure they cross by the crossing guard at the corner of Main Street and St. Joseph's Avenue.
- Have your child or children at the bus stop early. The driver cannot wait--- they have a schedule to keep and every family needs to cooperate.
- We recommend that your child or children go to the same drop off everyday. Less confusion for the child, teachers, secretaries, and bus drivers.
- ALL eligible students need to register to ride the bus.
Any changes to your child's after school transportation must be called in before 1:30 p.m. No non-emergency transportation changes will be made after 1:30 p.m. deadline.
School: 608-323-3315 ext. 3300
School: 608-323-3315 ext. 2509