Many routes will be altered for the start of the 2023-2024 school year. “Brown Route” will be eliminated, the riders previously on the brown route will receive new bus assignments. As we near the start of Fall session be sure to check the posted pick up and drop off times within the parent portal provided on Infinite Campus. As the registration process occurs new riders will continue to be added to our routes, this can cause further alterations of previously posted pickup times. Infinite campus will have the most current available information for student and parental review.
Our students use a variety of means of transportation to get to and from school. To help make your child's transportation a positive experience for all, please observe the following guidelines:
- The back of the Elementary School is for teachers and bus loading and unloading ONLY. Parent pickup is on East River Street.
- The east (Fairfield Avenue) side of the Middle School and High School are for teachers and buses only. Parent pickup is on the west side (Memorial Park).
- If your child is walking or riding their bike to or from school, please make sure they cross by the crossing guard at the corner of Main Street and St. Joseph's Avenue.
- Have your child or children at the bus stop early. The driver cannot wait--- they have a schedule to keep and every family needs to cooperate.
- We recommend that your child or children go to the same drop off everyday. Less confusion for the child, teachers, secretaries, and bus drivers.
- ALL eligible students need to register to ride the bus.
Any changes to your child's after school transportation must be called in before 1:30 p.m. No non-emergency transportation changes will be made after 1:30 p.m. deadline.
School: 608-323-3315 ext. 3300
School: 608-323-3315 ext. 2509
School: 608-323-3315 ext. 2212