Welcome to Raider Resources for Parents!
I WANT TO...
- Back-to-School Educational Plan Fall 2022
- Infinite Campus
- Why complete the Free & Reduced Meal Application (FRAM)?
- Transportation Changes
- District Technology
- Social Media | Social & Emotional Resources
Back-to-School Educational Plan Fall 2022
From Safer-at-Home to Now
Fall Attendance Plan
The School District of Arcadia will be holding in-person instruction for PK-12 students five days per week during the 2022-2023 school year. If, for some reason, conditions warrant changes, any changes that would need to occur will be based on health orders from national, state, and local health professionals, but will be made locally based on the needs of students, staff, families, and the community.
Mask or other face-coverings for students, staff. and visitors are optional. The wearing of masks will remain optional unless a public emergency health order is put in place that would require the school district to comply.
Health and Safety Measures
In order to reduce the spread of COVID-19, the following health and safety measures will be put in place across the district
- Access to hand-sanitizing and hand-washing
- Continued cleaning and disinfecting measures
- Information for at-home screening for symptoms
- Access to masks
At-Home Screening for Symptoms
Staff and students are expected to self monitor for any COVID-like symptoms prior to coming to school. Staff and students should stay home and contact their health care provider if they are experiencing any of the following symptoms that cannot be explained by other causes (such as seasonal allergies).
Shortness of breath
Congestion or runny nose
Muscle or body aches
New loss of taste or smell
Exclusion from School Staff or Students with Symptoms
Staff and students exhibiting COVID-like symptoms at school will be assessed by school health personnel and may be sent home. School health personnel may recommend that staff or students seek testing before returning to school.
A person is considered a close contact when they (1) had direct physical contact (e.g., hug, kiss, handshake) with an individual who tested positive for COVID or any variants; (2) were within 3 feet of the person for more than 15 minutes; or (3) had contact with the person’s respiratory secretions. Any student or staff member who is determined to be a close contact of a COVID positive person will be notified by school health personnel of the exposure and advised of current district health recommendations.
The district is not requiring close contacts to quarantine. However, school health personnel may recommend a quarantine time frame based upon risk assessment following consultation with staff, students and families.
Ongoing Back-to-School Plan Review
This plan has been created based on the current understanding about COVID and the health of our community at this point in time. As the health conditions of our community evolve, we will continue to review our plan. As adjustments need to be made, we will communicate with our families as quickly as we are able.
Additional district and school-specific information will continue to be shared throughout the school year. We may use social media, our messenger system, or our website to update information as needed: www.arcadia.k12.wi.us
We appreciate the opportunity to work together to ensure that we keep our schools healthy and safe! Thank you for your partnership and support.
School District of Arcadia Fall 2022 Back-to-School Educational Plan
Infinite Campus is the School District of Arcadia's student information system. The Parent Portal allows guardians access to their child's grades, attendance, pay fees/lunch and complete athletics registration.
If you do not have a username or forgot password please contact your child's school office.
Why complete the Free & Reduced Meal Application (FRAM)?
- Provides additional funding for resources for classrooms, teachers, and children
- Free or Reduced cost meals and/or milk for our students
- Before and after school academic and enrichment programs
- Fee waivers for college applications and admissions tests
- To help families qualify for additional programs
Families can complete application online through their Infinite Campus parent portal account or print out form below and bring to child's school office.
Parent Portal> Meal Benefits
- Transportation Website
- Transportation Change Request - This is to be used to make changes throughout the school year, not to register your child for transportation.
Social Media | Social & Emotional Resources
- Talking to Children About Violence - Spanish
- Helping Children Cope
- Conversation Starters
- Safety Pledge - Primary Grades
- Safety Pledge - Intermediate Grades
- Safety Pledge - Middle and High School
- Protecting Kids
- Social Networking Tips
- Smartphone Safety
- Tips For Teens
- A Teenager's Guide To Sleep
- 13 Reasons Why Parent Tips
- 13 Reasons Why Talking Points
- Worried about Suicide? FACTS
- Worried about my child
- Social Media Tips for Parents - Spanish